The Internet is growing at an annualized
rate of 18% and now has
one billion users. A second billion users will follow in
the next ten years
• Establish a global presence at a very low cost.
• Serve your customers conveniently.
• Share important business information quickly.
• Give current and potential customers more reasons to do business with you.
• Generate greater awareness about your company, its products and services.
• Provide public relation materials and press releases to keep people informed.
• Disseminate private company information to your staff around the world.
• Sell--yourself and your products.
• Post frequently asked questions to save time and money in customer service.
• Stay in contact with suppliers and sales people.
• Make business easier to transact.
• Open international markets and serve existing ones more effectively.
• Provide 24 hour service; your phones won't get answered but your web site will.
• Save printing costs. Information is easily changeable on the Web.
• Test market ideas.
• So people who are state of the art know you're state of the art.
• To be among the first, to lead not follow.
• Efficiency--reach more people for less money.
• Let people come to you--versus you seeking them.
• Save money in advertising and marketing.
• Find qualified employees.
• Build your brand name.
• Supplement your traditional marketing and sales campaign.
• Let pre-qualified customers find you, and increase your closing ratio.
• Share information non-invasively, in front of your customer without pressure.
• Give people information on their terms.
• Be progressive enough to impress people.